There’s always a reason to celebrate with friends, family, community, colleagues and partners.
Let the party begin!
Life is about celebrating every milestone with the most important people in your life! Whatever the occasion, our team is dedicated to helping you bring together those people to celebrate those milestones.
- Holiday Celebrations
- Cocktail Parties
- Charity Events
- Baby, Bridal, or Couples Showers
- Engagement Parties
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Birthday Parties
- Retirement Party
- Farewell Gathering
- Ribbon Cutting
- Grand Opening
- Open House
- Themed Parties
- End-Of-Season Wrap Party
- Class Reunions
- Wine Dinners
Every detail counts…
Planning a large social event can be a major project. Let our team at Green Light Catering help make your next event the best yet. Our event specialist will take time to understand the purpose and the direction for the event, find out what your needs are, and make them come to life. We can transform your home or venue with our amazing rentals, entertainment connections, and amazing florals, while you mingle, socialize, and make memories with your guests! From synchronized swimmers to dancing elves (literally), we work with you to make your party amazing!
Something to talk about
Your food should reflect the style of the event, the guests that are invited and the budget that you have to work with! Passed Appetizers. Action Stations. Fruit Carvings. Full Service Buffets. Specialty Cocktails. The possibilities are endless. We stand behind the quality of our product, make sure everything is executed flawlessly, and, most importantly, we have fun! At the end of the day, our staff is passionate about good food, incredible events, and excellent service. They will go above and beyond to make sure your guests are buzzing the whole night!
Our events menu & guide can lead you through all the services that we can provide to make your next party over the top… but on-budget and easy!
Giving back to our community…
Green Light Catering believes in impacting our community. We love where we live and want to see it grow. We are dedicated to bringing people together and celebrating the progress of our city, county, university, and the people that have helped it grow. That’s why Green Light Catering makes a point to team up with local non-profit agencies, politicians, and churches to make fundraisers more effective and more memorable.
Tell us about your event, what you need, and we will help!
Previous Charitable Events
- April June 2015 – Beaumont Farmers Market, monthly cooking demonstrations with Farmer’s Market
- April 2015 – Campaign Fundraiser, Mayor Becky Ames
- April 2015 – Harbor Foundation, Beverage Sponsor for Butterfly Release
- April 2015 – BBB, Laws of Life Banquet
- March 2015 – Le Grand Bal, Chairs of Culinary Arts
- December 2014 – Girls Haven, Fundraiser at Dr. Garret Peel’s home
- November 2014 – SETX Economic Development, 40 under 40
- November 2014 – Beaumont Main Street, Yappy Hour
- October 2014 – Beaumont Children’s Museum, Touch a Truck
- October 2014 – Harbor FoundationDinner for Life Annual Fundraiser
- September 2014 – Live Strong, Annual Fundraiser Unwind and Uncorked
- May 2014 – Randy Weber, Campaign Fundraiser
- February 2014 – Spindletop Rotary Club, Walter Umphrey Roast Sponsor
- October 2013 – SETX Art Museum, Art of Beer
- September 2013 – SETX Art Museum, Annual Gala
- August 2013 – SETX Food Bank, Retirement Party for Director Emily Irving
- May 2013 – Lamar University, Dyess Scholarship Fundraiser
- December 2012 – SETX Food Bank, Annual Fundraiser: Cookies with Santa
Find out more. Contact Us